[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] DjVU

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Jul 9 15:02:27 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Wayne Harwood" <michael at musicheadproductions.org>

> I have done some looking at DjVU and I am impressed!  Everything I want to
> do with .pdf can be done as well with DjVU but there may be a price to be
> paid for the format's youth....

Well, if you had all the scanning done and could just throw them through the
LizardTech process in 60 days . . . .

"Download a Trial Version of Document Express with DjVu. With the trial
version of Document Express with DjVu, users can use the entire suite of
powerful document conversion and management tools within the 60-day
evaluation period".

BTW, did you look at http://www.djvuzone.org/partners/index.html ??

Neil

Yahoo! Groups Links