[Coco] Rainbow Magazine: then whats the big deal ?

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Jul 8 16:55:09 EDT 2005

What I envision is to include an index .pdf on each disc that will have the
index of the entire collection plus a section that has what's included on
that specific disc with links that will open the appropriate .pdf and go
straight to the page you are looking for.  There will also be a text only
version of the index that would be easy to grep or import into other apps.

Regards,
Michael Harwood