[Coco] Rainbow Magazine: then whats the big deal ?

rtdos@yahoogroups.com proteanthread at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 16:49:28 EDT 2005

$50 - $75 is not a whole lot to pay for 4-6 DVD's of
archived material (granted, many of us don't even own
a DVD Player on our PC's as of yet) but that's still
cheaper than some DVD movie collections (and other
retro collections I've come across that don't even
compare in size to this project) and in the long run
there is still preservation going on here (thats the
bottom line isn't it?).  Mike thinks that it may take
4 or 5 but I'm thinking he should add a 6th purely for
indexing and searching (who wants to put in dvd after
dvd looking for all occurences of this or that when
one search index on one dvd would suffice)?  On the
other hand it may not be a bad idea to put the search
index online as well (not the content tho).

Woodzy
http://www.rtdos.com