[Coco] $0.25 per what ?

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Fri Jul 8 16:09:26 EDT 2005

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:55:44 -0500
"Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote:

> My prediction is that within 3 months of the release of the project,
> there will be wholesale copying of these DVDs and Lonnie will be
> deprived of a great deal of revenue.
>
> Boisy

Lonnie isn't in it for the bucks. He's letting this go for less that what his
lawyer suggested. All he's doing by keeping a price on it, is keeping up the
copyrights. If he were to let this go for nothing, then, from what I understand,
that would legally be letting the copyrights go and turning it over to public
domain.

IMHO, I think he should keep his copyrights protected. Lonnie and his staff
worked hard for years for all of this. If he doesn't want to let the copyrights
go, then he shouldn't have to.

-M.