[Coco] Re: Regarding Copyright and the Rainbow Magazine

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Wed Jul 6 17:56:10 EDT 2005

Bob, you'll never please everyone! No matter how you approach things someone will disagree. Take everything as "suggestions" then decide what you think is best and tell everyone that's the way it's going to be. If someone comes up with a better suggestion (in YOUR opinion -- you're doing most of the work!) you can always change your mind.

You'll have to publish an index to some degree if the set is to be broken up into multiple disks. How would I know which disks I want? Volume 1-3 doesn't help a bit. Besides, there is a list of what's in each issue on the order page for back issues anyway. A copy of that would be sufficient as an index, and since it's already on the web, you can just link to that from your site, and maybe mirror the order site.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent