[Coco] Regarding Copyright and the Rainbow Magazine

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jul 5 19:33:40 EDT 2005

Boisy,

I understand and I certainly won't take your comments or actions
personally.  I am primarily interested in archiving the Rainbow Magazine
and making it available to the public.  Though I wish that this were in
the public domain or available for free I will do my best to abide by the
agreement Lonnie and I have entered into.  I hope that I will be able to
succeed in producing a cost effective and professional product available
for those interested.

There may be more people that share Boisy's sentiment, and if so it would
be good to know up front how manmy people are interested in this project
so that I can make decisions that will affect my investment in regards to
packaging, etc.  The "Rainbow on Disc" web store is "in progress" and will
not be selling anything for a while, but I am going to move this
discussion there for the duration of this project.

If you are interested in eventually purchasing the Rainbow on Disc product
please go to http://www.musicheadproductions.org/store and create an
account for yourself.  The Zen Cart system I have chosen allows me to
publish newsletters to registered users of my store, and I will be keeping
that site up to date.  You can browse the site without signing up, and I
encourage everyone to look it over and provide feedback!

Regards,
Michael Harwood