[Coco] Dale Puckett e-mail failed

Nickolas Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 31 04:14:48 EDT 2005

The e-mail for Dale that I recieved turns out to be out-of-date.

Anyone out there have a ham radio to get him on?

Try calling him on call sign KOHYD. (Thank you James Jones for this
possible lead)

Maybe we'll get more luck this way. If this works, get his e-mail address.

Mary is getting in touch with Lonnie again to see what she can discover
there.

I have an address and phone for Mark Seigel (CoCo Product Manager). I
was in contact with him some time ago but his e-mail has dropped out.
Anyone brave enough to call can contact me for the details (found using
Yahoo People Finder). I'd do it but I'm in Australia.

Another name that would be worth locating is Dale Chatham - Director of
hardware engineering and worked on the CoCo3.

And I still feel that someone from Spectral Associates may also have had
so "insider information".

Thanks to everyone joining the search for this mystery 256 color mode.
It would be nice to have closure on this mystery, even if it turns out
to be non existant in production CoCo3's.

Nickolas Marentes