[Coco] [Color Computer] Other WAV2CAS

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 14:11:40 EDT 2005

Hello.
To convert WAV files to CAS, I have been using DC (Dragon Convert) by
Paul Burgin, and also an emulator-based program of my own
("casinlogger") to convert WAV files to CAS (for CoCo) format.

I have recently obtained some tapes for which neither of these programs
are giving satisfactory results.  (Let's face it, the tapes were noisy
when they were recorded, and 21 years of sitting in someone's closet
hasn't done them any good).

Do you know where I can find another WAV-TO-CAS utility?

Yahoo! Groups Links