[Coco] CoCo monitor free for pickup

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Sun Jul 17 10:30:18 EDT 2005

I've got a terminal that has been modified to be a colour monitor for the
CoCo 3. It works pretty well, it was modified by John Kowalski. It has
been labelled the Radiation Man monitor, because it's an old thing that
gives the impression of causing that sort of thing in humans. :) I haven't
turned it on in years, but it should still work. Text is pretty crisp,
even at 80 columns.

If anyone is interested, you can come pick it up at the garage "sale"
we're holding today (July 17th), In Otterburn park, Quebec. We're also
giving everything away at this point, because we just want it to go, so if
you want some free stuff (books, small kitchen items, crafting supplies,
etc), feel free to come for that too.

The address is 422 des Bouleaux, Otterburn Park. You should be able to
find it with MapQuest, or the like, it's about a half hour east of
Montreal. Not too far from the Vermont border, or even upstate New York.
For free stuff, it may be worth the gas.

Yes I know it's raining here today, and that's why everything is free.

James