[Coco] Scott Adams Adventures

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 14:29:39 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I've sent Curtis the WAV files of Adventures 7-12. But there is one small
problem... as-is, they will not run in any emulator or on a CoCo3. My older
CoCos are in storage so I can't test the wavs, but I'm pretty sure they're in
good condition.

I believe the problem is due to the auto-execute feature which takes over a few
seconds into the load. If you offset load the game, you just get the loader in
memory, not the game data.

Is anybody up to the challenge of attempting to get these working, at least
with emulators if not the CoCo3, although I'd love to see a 40 or 80 column
patch.

cheers,
Bob Emery