[Coco] this brings back a few memories

Steve Letkeman hc12list1 at zanthic.com
Fri Jul 15 05:42:53 EDT 2005

I have been lurking on this list for a couple of days after finding
it by accident.  I bought my first computer at 16 years old (a grey
case CoCo, of course) complete with cassette deck for a mere
$1000 (Cdn) The case stayed intact for a whole week and then
the screws were gone forever!  I built my first interface with a
6821 PIA shortly after that and was soon controlling everything!
I still have everything in a box and have often thought I should hook
it up and show my kids what the old man started with.
  Thanks for the flash back!
Steve

Steven D. Letkeman BSc.
President - Zanthic Technologies Inc.