[Coco] [Color Computer] Emails with Ziff Davis (Color Computer Magazine)

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jul 12 10:36:07 EDT 2005

It appears that Ziff Davis is not concerned regarding this publication, and
I am not going to pursue this any further.

I am not planning on starting up a "Color Computer Magazine" archival
project while I am working on the Rainbow project, but it's good to know for
future possibilities.

Regards,
Michael Harwood

  _____