[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo Graphics for CoCo Nutz!

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Thu Jul 7 21:36:20 EDT 2005

Hi all!

I've been working closely with Mary on her newsletter, "CoCo Nutz!" Anyway, we
were talking, and wondered if anyone wanted to submit graphics made by the CoCo
(1,2 or 3) so that we could put one or two graphics images in future
newsletters? If anyone of you have read a CFDM (CoCo Friends Disk Magazine,)
you'll know what we are thinking about doing.

To make a submission you can email us at <cocnutznewsletter at yahoo.com> or go to
the CoCo Nutz! forums at
<http://mannequin.invigorated.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=1>

Thanks for all the help!
-M.

PS. I've posted this to the Yahoo! group knowing that it will be duplicated on
the MaltedMedia group. I'm on both groups, so I should see any other posts in

Yahoo! Groups Links