[Coco] READ THIS about duplicates and HTML

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 23:17:46 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/30/05 11:08:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, mervc at eol.ca
writes:

I don't  think I have posted here in awhile, just a few replies to yahoo.
But
I have not selected 'reply to all'  but replying to either post on  yahoo
puts
both yahoo and malted media in the 'to' window.  I now  know to delete the
malted media url on the double postings that I reply  to.

An opposite problem sometimes happens.  A post comes thru whose return
address has *only* the Yahoo address, not the maltedmedia one.  If I reply  to
that, it gets bounced back since I'm not a member of that Yahoo group.   So I have
to remember to check the address and click on my Address Book to put  in the
List address instead.
--Mike K.