[Coco] READ THIS about duplicates and HTML

Merv Curley mervc at eol.ca
Sun Jan 30 11:08:24 EST 2005

On Saturday 29 January 2005 20:17, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> But HERE'S HOW THE PROBLEM ARISES: If a member of any group sends a message
> to *both* groups, the message is then gated from each group to the other.
> The message *appears* to be a duplicate, but is actually a properly
> forwarded copy of the original poster's mistake. It is a list member that
> causes this. And doing a knee-jerk Reply-To-All will *continue* this
> undesirable behavior -- so don't do it!

I don't think I have posted here in awhile, just a few replies to yahoo.  But
I have not selected 'reply to all'  but replying to either post on yahoo puts
both yahoo and malted media in the 'to' window.  I now know to delete the
malted media url on the double postings that I reply to.

Merv

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can