[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] The stripper

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Fri Jan 28 19:32:38 EST 2005

At 03:20 PM 1/28/05 -0800, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
>I think the problem is that Reply button normally sends to everyone in
>Reply-to unless you manually edit out the second address. And currently,
>the Malted Media list is putting both Yahoo and Malted Media in the
>Reply-To line.

Not by itself. It will automatically reply-all to whatever addresses are
already there. That's what it's supposed to do. Yahoo->maltedmedia,
maltedmedia->Yahoo and Gmane, loops turned off, copies allowed. .

>You can't count on folks
>manually editing the To: line every time they respond to a message.

The folks on this list are smart enough. They just have to pay attention.

Okay, everybody paying attention? Good! :)

Dennis