[Coco] [Color Computer] My Ebay auctions

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 02:32:49 EST 2005

John, please don't get me wrong, If I see anyone's name on this list,
out of respect, I won't bid on it ether.I , also, watch a lot of
small (usally software or books, and try to scoop them up cheep.I am
talking about big, hardware Items like Floppy drives and multipaks.
With these, I am just trying to get a decent "back-up" unit.-If I
come across one in the box and the box is in good shape, that goes
into my "collection".I will probably stop bidding on Drives al
together soon. I just don't know all the peoples's Ebay identity on
this list. Now I know your's John and a few others, so I too will
respect the first bidder.
My point was please stop e-mailing me when I am the first bidder,
because I wish to get stuff also.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "John R. Hogerhuis"
<jhoger at p...> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 22:52, glenvdb wrote:
>

> I've found that a lot of the people on the lists I read avoid
bidding
> against each other. We generally consider it "courtesy." That makes
> lot of sense to me from a buyer's perspective. I can see it's
that's not
> your policy, Glen and I have no beef with that.

Yahoo! Groups Links