[Coco] Cloud-9 Product Comments Wanted

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Jan 26 23:02:51 EST 2005

Mark

Try routing a 100 pin Ball Grid Array IC with 10 by 10 pad pattern.
Each pad was 0.023 diameter spaced 0.035. That left you 0.012
between pads. Can just barely fit 0.007 mil traces through. Between
four pads was just enough room to drop a via. Route out the inside
50 pins on a two layer board. I have and believe me that was no
fun.

james