[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] BBS Programs for COCO3/OS9

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 13:14:42 EST 2005

Actually, any of the old PCs are worth picking up to see what kind of
hardware can be scrounged.  A lot of the 286/386 machines had 720K 3.5s
in them.  And I've built all sorts of patch cables using connectors cut
off PCBs from old expansion cards.  You can even turn them into card
edge connectors (cut off the unnecessary junk) for the CoCo side port.
And you might find usable RAM.

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----