[Coco] multipak

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 10:30:18 EST 2005

Hi all, taking a quick moment to let you all know that I'm still trying to keep
up, but the list traffic has been heavy lately, even disregarding the duplicate
crossposts. This is great, except when I have 200+ msgs in my CoCo folder
alone.

Anyway, I wanted to clarify that either MPI can be upgraded by either method.
There is a replacemnt PAL chip for either model, or you can wire in a 74LS10 to
upgrade either model. Of course the procedures are sliightly different, but I
believe Paul Barton has both mod versions on his website. At least one of them
is on CoCo3.com as well.

Cheers everyone, and keep CoCoing!
Bob Emery
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob

P.S. My new job is going great and I have recently moved again (whee!)