[Coco] [Color Computer] Blank Messages

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:22:02 EST 2005

Ok, now I have gotten over 10 emails stating that my messages are
blank. I am writting this message by actually going up to the yahoo
page and filling out the on-line form, which I will be doing from now
on. I have a suspition it is a Hotmail problem, as MOST of you are
not running Microsoft stuff and of course Microsoft does not want to
make things compatible with linux and firefox.As you may or may not
know I am a 100% Microsoft man and supporter. If you don't see this
message, than there is nothing more I can do. Sorry.
-Glen

Yahoo! Groups Links