[Coco] Re: Cloud-9 Product Comments Wanted

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Jan 26 10:24:42 EST 2005

I would have to verify this but I **thought** the small IDE drives had a
different cable, ie: 44 pins instead of 40??? Per the ATA spec, the
connector is not powered. There are reserved pins but if you added
power and then the pin was implemented on a device in the future it
would be my responsibilty since I did not conform to the spec. Won't
happen Captain. :)