[Coco] [Color Computer] Floppy drives on ebay 2

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 22:36:31 EST 2005

I would think that $15 Canadian would cover it. Canada Post seems to have
new and different rates every other day. Last summer I was selling of my
INTELLIVISION collection, 2 carts (both in exact same packaging weight,
etc.) one to the states $3.85, one to Regina $5.98. Go figure.
-Glen

>On Tuesday 25 January 2005 13:27, Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:
> > I am in Canada, and its so rare that one does pop up on ebay.ca, that
>they
> > too get snaped up quick.
> > _ don't think shipping is really that much of an issue, the most I ever
>had
> > to pay was $20us, then a $7 customs fee (if they got me on that one, no
>PST
> > here in Alberta)
> > it would be nice to see more CoCo stuff come up in Canada, but it just
> > doesn't seem like there is much around. Maybe we Canadians horde all of
>it.
> > -Glen
> >

>Well, you see where I am located. You can guess at shipping costs from here
>there.
>

>--
>Merv Curley
>Toronto, Ont. Can
>
>Mepis  Linux
>KDE 3.3.1 Desktop   KMail 1.7.1
>

>Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links