[Coco] [Color Computer] Floppy drives on ebay 2

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:28:54 EST 2005

Every Major country has its on "E bay" that will only display Items that are
avalible to it or worldwide.
we Canadian mostly browse the .com site, because it will show 10x the amount
of auctions, because most Americans will put in SHIP TO field, "USA". Most
American do not realize that by clicking world wide or "Americas" will
expose thier auction to a MUCH bigger audience and therfore get them way
more money. Also most American's don't know that a lot of Candian's will bid
on an auction that shipps UPS, because UPS extorts Canadian's with an
imaginary "Boarder Fee" , which is UPS's way of saying "Bend over
Canadian's, Here we come".
-Glen

>EBay.ca?  How many EBays are there?  Is there one site that will
>combine search for all of them?
>

>--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"
><glenvdb at h...> wrote:
> > I am in Canada, and its so rare that one does pop up on ebay.ca,
>that they
>

>Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links