[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] BBS Programs for COCO3/OS9

Tom Watt tom at wattservices.com
Tue Jan 25 22:31:55 EST 2005

When you say disk drives, do you mean floppy drives or hard drives?    Either
way I’d have to wait or look for something else.  I saw a cable that lets you
use your PC as a hard drive, would that work?

Where do I get OS9 itself?  Right now I don’t have a single item related to a
COCO in any way.  The COCO3’s listed on eBay currently make no mention of OS9.

A multi-pak is just a multi-cartridge adaptor right?  What do I need for
multiple RS232 ports?

Thanks,

Tom