[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Blank Emails

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 25 22:07:33 EST 2005

Please enumerate and elaborate on the terms "simple processes" and
"longer".  I run Mac OS 9.1 on an old 350mHz iMac and use such time
grabbing apps as the full Photoshop, yet I have never fallen asleep
waiting for a process to finish.  Graphics page rendering on my Netscape
7.0.2 with dial-up modem is plenty fast, also.  Perhaps the
overconsumption of Jolt Cola or other caffiene product has made you a
bit antsy. LOL.

Cheers,   Griz