[Coco] Re: Portal-9 3.00 (Windows 2000 compatible)

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 05:40:52 EST 2005

Hello Roger

Thanks, I use a W2K PC and as you already know.. it doesn't work so pretty
good with MESS or P9. With the effort to retify that, I'm beginning to get
excited about it again 8-). I still want to get an older PC running with
Win98SE just so I can do the hardware things necessary to get the most out
of the emus.

On 01/25/2005, Roger Taylor wrote:
> At 06:08 AM 1/19/2005, you wrote:
>>Hello Roger
>>
>>I hate to bother you about this, but I can't remember if I'm a
>>registered Portal 9 user or not. IS it possib;e for you to check your
>>archive to see if I am. I'd like to d/l the 3.00 version.
>>
>>Regards
>

> Yes, you are.  I just e-mailed your key.  It can be used with any new
> update. Thanks
>

> Roger Taylor

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo