[Coco] [Color Computer] Floppy drives on ebay 2

Dave dx375 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:09:04 EST 2005

Glen, that's true with less than 5% of sellers, regardless if their
in Canada or the U.S.
It's their loss and I flag them as not worth buying from in future...

I purchase most of my electronic supplies and components from the
States for the following 3 reasons:

1- best assortment and availability
2- Price (bottom line)
3- Best service to date and courteous (talk to Sear's Service in
Montreal or Bell Canada some time :-P)

Cheers Dave

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"
<glenvdb at h...> wrote:
> I was just in contact with the seller that put the latest bunch of
stuff on
> Ebay.com (controllers etc) and they refuse to ship to Canada. I
nicely
> informed her that most of the high bidders were from Canada, and
they would
> get better prices etc, But so far she doesn't seem to care. -Go
figure. I
> guess to people like that, ONLY Americans and American Money
Matters. I
> normal wouldn't care, but she was so blatanly rude about it, I
just had to
> mention it.
> -Glen
>

> >Yep...www,ebay.ca....