[Coco] [Color Computer] Blank Messages

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Mon Jan 24 17:26:34 EST 2005

Glen, I'm using IE6, and I'm seeing blank messages from you. It's not *just*
you, either. There is at least one other person that I've seen blank
messages from, and I'm not even sure that it is hotmail related., either.
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.