[Coco] [Color Computer] Blank Messages

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Jan 24 10:55:10 EST 2005

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 03:27:28PM -0000, glenvdb wrote:

> I don't think thats the issue here, I was responding straight through
> hotmail. My home e-mail is outlook 2000, but I wasn't using it for
> responding to messages. It was going through hotmail.

Well, then, it beats me...but, I thought you said that only now were
you typing the e-mail into the web page (or however exactly you
phrased it).  To me, that implies going directly through Hotmail.
If you weren't doing that before, what were you doing?  And how does
that previous action amount to going directly through Hotmail?

John
--
John W. Linville
linville at tuxdriver.com