[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Blank Emails

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Mon Jan 24 17:23:22 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 14:07, Mannequin* wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 20:20 +0000, glenvdb wrote:
> >
> > Sofar Its only certain Linux users (and some mac, but thats the same).
> > -Glen
>
> I'm sorry, but nope. There are reports of Windozing machines doing the
> same. :P I would put it down to mainly what email client you are using.
>
> -M.

No, absolutely nothing to do with email client, and certaily nothing to
do with the operating system.

 It has everything to do with which mailing list you are subscribed to.

If you are a member of the maltedmedia list, then you don't get the HTML
because the listserver mime/html filter is removing it (due to a bug in
the filter). If you are receiving email from the Color Computer Yahoo
Group, then you do get the HTML.

-- John.

Yahoo! Groups Links