[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Blank Messages

Robert Sherwood photorob00 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 13:26:19 EST 2005

The messages in question have been showing up without content in the
digests from the [Color Computer] Yahoo group.  There is a note:

[This message is not in displayable format]

The messages in the archives there do have content.

Also, I just looked at the maltedmedia archives and the same messages are
in fact stored there as blanks.

examples:

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2005-January/012102.html
http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2005-January/012083.html
http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2005-January/012075.html

My Conclusions:

The Yahoo groups digests are sent in pure text format too, so it appears to
me that  a malfunctioning html filter could be the culprit.  (Neil, are the
Yahoo groups set to filter out html?)

For the record, I am using Eudora 4.3.2 on Windows 98 and have been seeing
blank emails.

--(Yet another) Rob