[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Blank Messages

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jan 24 11:53:07 EST 2005

On Monday 24 January 2005 09:22, glenvdb wrote:
>Ok, now I have gotten over 10 emails stating that my messages are
>blank. I am writting this message by actually going up to the yahoo
>page and filling out the on-line form, which I will be doing from
> now on. I have a suspition it is a Hotmail problem, as MOST of you
> are not running Microsoft stuff and of course Microsoft does not
> want to make things compatible with linux and firefox.As you may or
> may not know I am a 100% Microsoft man and supporter. If you don't
> see this message, than there is nothing more I can do. Sorry.
>-Glen

Your messages have not been blank as they come in here, Glen, but till
now they've been 100% html encoded.  This one is not.

Those who do not display html may not be seeing the html src code
either, presumably thats a choice they can setup in their email
agent.  I use linux, kde for xwindows display and kmail here, and it
does show html, but treats it like any other text as you saw in my
previous reply.  BTW, others have had problems with html and hotmail,
but were able to shut it off once they found the right option
setting.  So I know it can be done.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)