[Coco] [Color Computer] Blank Messages

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Jan 24 09:41:49 EST 2005

At 02:22 PM 1/24/05 -0000, glenvdb wrote:
>Ok, now I have gotten over 10 emails stating that my messages are
>blank. I am writting this message by actually going up to the yahoo
>page and filling out the on-line form, which I will be doing from now
>on. I have a suspition it is a Hotmail problem, as MOST of you are
>not running Microsoft stuff and of course Microsoft does not want to
>make things compatible with linux and firefox.As you may or may not
>know I am a 100% Microsoft man and supporter. If you don't see this
>message, than there is nothing more I can do. Sorry.

It's coming through this time.

Actually, there are two or three whose messages have come in blank the past
week or so. I think I mentioned it before on the list.

I can't tell much from the headers -- they're almost identical except for
the Hotmail vs. Yahoo lines in the queuing process.

I don't think it has anything to do with Microsoft vs. anyone else.
Probably HTML. I do have Mailman set up with "convert_html_to_plaintext"
turned on.

Thanks,
Dennis