[Coco] Commodore Monitors

LEONARD MILLER leonard23 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 22 12:45:57 EST 2005

I currently have a Multisync 3D hooked up to my coco3.  Sometimes it will
not sync up, and I have to plug it into a pc, and then plug it back into the
coco to get it to display.  The display is pretty nice, but I have been
considering going to a commodore monitor because it has audio inputs.  Are
all the 1084 monitors compatible?  I noticed that there are a lot of 1084
models (1084, 1084s, 1084d 1084sd).  Is the picture as good as what I get
with the Multisync.  I think the dot pitch is .42 with the commodore, and
it's .28 with the multisync.  I guess Mark from Cloud 9 could make the patch
cables?

Leonard