[Coco] Re: coco3 floppy drives

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sat Jan 22 10:40:18 EST 2005

Rod Barnhart wrote:

> Comodore made some
> nice monitors that will also work with the CoCo3, again with custom
> cables.

It's the 1084(S) line of Commodore. The cables for that one and for the
Nec MultiSync 3D are easy to do. If you need help, just send me a mail,
I made cables for both of them. The picture quality of the 3D is superb,
however the 1084S comes with included speakers for sound output. It has
a composite video input too (to connect CoCo1/2 or maybe even get
artifac t colors (can't say that, I'm using the German version with PAL
composite video, not NTSC).

Torsten