[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 prototype

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 21 16:09:36 EST 2005

John, I'm not convinced your example is correct. With 252 and 255, you
are telling the GIME to use a screen that is 640x255 with 2 color
resolution (252) or undefined color resolution (255). The first screen
is quite normal and you can almost draw on it with the high res graphics
commands.

The second should be very unpredictable as the GIME has not been given a
color resolution.