[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 prototype

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Jan 21 10:32:45 EST 2005

> But they're nearly all soldered in - I don't know how
> possible it is to read them without having to desolder them.

This is weird. Why should they have solderd them in? The board looks to
be in an early state (with so much wire wrapping). Perhaps to avoid
faults by bad contacts?

>>Is there any kind of video output connector visible?
> There's a 9 pin DB connector for RGB video, and another RCA connector that
> appears to be composite video.

A big temptation to power it up and see if there's a video signal coming

Btw, I think the number of chips is not enough even for just emulating
the 6847.

Torsten