[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 prototype

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Jan 21 06:47:12 EST 2005

At 02:10 AM 1/21/2005, you wrote:

Al,

Pray it is a CoCo3 discrete!

Check with Mark H. and see if he recalls any documentation. Boisy do you
recall?? Boisy mentioned to me that this board has VERY touchy operation.
Sounds like Curtis's TC-9 from FHL that I upgraded for him. Major
electrical improvements placed in that machine for smooth operation.

The board has numerous MMC IC which indicate to me as PALs. If the security
fuses are not blown the PALS should be able to me disassembled(JEDEC) to
source. Hard to tell with all the stickers on the board. I also noted to
Allen of theWD17xx chip.

Not so sure about another list. I replied to you several times privately of
views of the board. I would rather see this type of traffic here rather
than Ebay threads.....anyone object? Seems CoCo related?

Mark