[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 prototype

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jan 21 03:10:48 EST 2005

On Jan 21, 2005, at 12:14 AM, Nickolas Marentes wrote:

> The board looks bid but I would have thought that to construct the
> GIME chip
> out of discrete components would take up another board similar in size.
> Maybe they used a lot of programmable PAL's?

...for those of you just joining us...  I really need to set up a list
just for a few of us to disect this thing -- alot of great info has
come to me via you, Mark M, and a few others -- and it would be nice to
get everyone talking about it.

So far, it seems to use a bunch of PALs and contain a 1773.  WHO KNOWS!
  I'll take it home with me next week, most likely, or maybe tomorrow.
What can I do?

		-- Allen