[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] eBay item 5158119652 (Ends Jan-24-05 20:57:32 PST) - CM-8 RGB Monitor For Tandy Color Computer 3

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 00:57:01 EST 2005

> If Ebay wanted to stop sniping, they would randomize the ending
time of
> the auction +- 1 minute.

Mm, not quite.  A real auction ends when bidders stop bidding.  To
emulate that, EBay could add five minutes on to the ending time of an
auction, if a bid came in in the last five minutes.

==
I'm currently bidding on two things that will get sniped.  C'est la
vie.  On the last day of the auction, I'll probably decide I want
them more than the price I've already bid, and put a higher price.
But if I lose, ... there'll be another (item) on EBay in a year or
two.

Yahoo! Groups Links