[Coco] Portal-9 3.00 (Windows 2000 compatible)

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 19 18:18:12 EST 2005

Ahem, modesty prevents me from commenting on this thread directly. :)

Roger, while MS is dithering on whether support for Win98SE should
continue, grab those updates immediately before it is too late. You will
now need Internet Explorer 6 for automatic updates.

There are some third party sites that offer update collections, ex.
http://exuberant.ms11.net/98sesp.html  but they should be virus checked.