[Coco][Color Computer] Anyone following the latest Microsoftand Linux debacles?

Alex Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Fri Jan 14 21:58:04 EST 2005

On Jan 14, 2005, at 9:44 PM, Ray Watts wrote:

> Yeah, Al.  Trouble is the cheapest monitor with connectivity is, I
> believe, $600.  Add another nearly $100 for the keyboard and mouse and
> that makes the eMac still the best buy for a G4 machine.  Just don't
> go shooting a bb gun at the screen! LOL!

It comes with a DVI->VGA Adapter, you can use any VGA monitor, so that
brings your monitor down to under $100, and as for keyboard and mouse,
if you are spending $100 for a USB keyboard and mouse, you are not
trying to be at all thrifty.  So, assuming you have nothing, the whole
package should probably run you less than $650.

--
Theodore (Alex) Evans | 2B v ~2B = ?