[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Complete Commodore 64 home computer on a single chip

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Jan 13 12:12:28 EST 2005

IF I remember correctly Radio Shack in the 50's sold amature radio
and other small electronics and parts. It was bought up by Tandy.
Then sold to Allied and the reaquired by Tandy. Or at least Tandy
bought the Radio Shack name back from Allied. I also know that
Tandy bought the Memorex brand name.

Heathkit was bought by Schlumberger(sp?) and they ran Heathkit
into the ground.

james