[Coco] Buffered cable

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Jan 12 17:35:00 EST 2005

Mike,

As I said before I haven't done it with the Pro-Tector+. Pre-Protector I
did make a simliar board and used Belden Vari-Twist wire, each signal
wrapped with GND. Belden's breakouts are 12" apart. So it was a foot in
length. Seemed to work ok. I recommend that you keep it as short as
possible. Noise problems are here one day and not the next. Might be
just fine. Trial and error test method here.

Regards,

Mark