[Coco] Buffered cable

Mike Warns mikewarns at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 09:42:32 EST 2005

Thank you, Mark and James!  How long can the cable run with the Pro-Tector+ in place?

Mark Marlette <mark at cloud9tech.com> wrote:
At 05:18 PM 1/11/2005, you wrote:

Mike,

As james has already stated the address lines can't drive the added
capacitive load of the cable or other devices devices through the cable.

That is why the Pro-Tector+ was created to fix this problem. See your
hardware page at

http://www.cloud9tech.com

Not made specifically for cable extensions but it does buffer the address,
E, Q, R/W and interrupts. A good thing to do anyway.

Regards,

Mark