[Coco] Re: anyone got any rainbow mags to give away

Brian Goers bgoers at ais.net
Sun Jan 9 17:42:57 EST 2005

You can also attend the Glenside CoCoFest, there seems to be some always
floating around.
I am not in a position to go through all that I have at the moment but I
will before the Fest.
Oh! The Fest is in april but I have forgotten the date at this moment.

Brian Goers
Vice President of special events