[Coco] Anyone got any rainbow mags to give away

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sun Jan 9 14:41:21 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allen Huffman" <alsplace at pobox.com>

> On Jan 8, 2005, at 7:41 PM, Neil Morrison wrote:
> > No you can't. Lonnie says he thinks he saved one complete set which he
> > will
> > never sell but he's not sure where they are right now. The e-mall is
> > toast.
>
> Makes one wonder why he keeps the site going... and what he does when
> people submit orders :)

I think he has a 'shop' on someone else's site. If you try to order it
doesn't go through, I just tried it and you can't even 'add to cart' (see
below). Same with any of the 'shops', BTW. I suspect the site is defunct.

Neil

An error has occurred that has caused the shopping cart to fail. If you are
the owner of this store, and are having difficulties configuring NetCatalog
to operate with your server, help is available. For technical assistance
configuring NetCatalog with your server, please select Server Configuration
Help, from the menu bar of the NetCatalog main screen. The specific error
returned is indicated below...

The Error Log could not be opened, this error may indicate an incorrect
configuration settting. Please check your catalog preferences."