[Coco] WordPak RS/CO80

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jan 3 21:20:06 EST 2005

Maybe it is for the Disto Display-80 rather than the WordPak?  Conceivably,
Tandy at the time the module was developed might have been leaning toward
licensing the Disto display rather than a version of the PBJ WordPak that was
its competitor?  Or maybe the driver is for the original PBJ WordPak rather than
the WordPak-RS, in which case I think the only difference would be the base
address of the registers.

Art