[Coco] Portal-9 on Windows 2000

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Jan 3 02:37:28 EST 2005

I have fixed several paintbrush-related resource leaks in Portal-9, and two
instances of a possible illegal memory operation that some versions of
Windows could be handling while others can't.  Version 2.02 fixed those
bugs, but I'm still not sure what it will do to help the Windows 2000
situation.

You can now click on any .por project file and the IDE (a new instance)
will launch and open the project, all ready to go.  So that's now *2*
clicks you can do to build a project.  Click the .por file, click Build.  :)

A quick download can be grabbed at:

http://www.coco3.com/downloads/Portal9_202.zip

--
Roger Taylor